Board index GENERAL General Topics Sid Dickens Collectors Luncheon, November 23, 2013

Sid Dickens Collectors Luncheon, November 23, 2013

sidcollector User avatar
Site Admin

To all of our Vancouver members, we're having a collector luncheon on Saturday November 23, 2013 around 2:30 to 3:00PM at Marcello's.

Marcello Pizzeria & Ristorante
1404 Commercial Drive
Vancouver, British Columbia
BC V5L 3X9, Canada

We have a pretty large group going this year and we would love for you to join us. Let me know if you have any questions.
Robin

Follow us on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sidcollectors/131746530235106

Have a question on collecting: info@sidcollectors.com
Have an unknown item, not listed in SidCLOPEDIA: tips@sidcollectors.com

Sidcollector - Robin

It was so awesome seeing & meeting everyone that could make it out this past weekend.

We had a great time! Hope you have fun skiing in Whistler Robin & Kimberly.

Have a safe trip home everyone. :teeth:

So glad to hear it was a nice luncheon and so sad that I couldn't make it. Perhaps some day I will be able to attend.
Image It's Grr-reat To Be A Florida Gator! Image

It was a real pleasure to see fellow local block-buddies again, and also meet new collectors (Lord, please help me with names, yet again!!) who travelled far and wide to be together! Thank you Robin for the invitation and coordinating the weekend soiree to gather with each other!... And thank you Henry and Marie for opening your lovely home late Friday night for a little wine, cheese, chocolate, Baileys, coffee and many other sinful delights! I very much enjoyed our time together! Here's to many memories beyond the Memory Blocks!

That was well said!
A BIG thank-you to Robin & Kimberly, Henry & Marie & to everyone who made the trip to Vancouver! :teeth:

That was very well stated, "Another Sid Couple"!! Who is that anyway?! I was going to guess Clare & Jason… but since Clare is also posting, it must be someone else… Care to divulge?? :?:

A huge THANK YOU to Robin & Kimberly and Henry & Marie… I was literally euphoric from the Sids festivities!! And the best part was meeting all of you & making some new Sids friends! :beer1:

(Btw, this is Joanne… I tried to change my username to no avail…)

Ok.. I just realized that the username is "Another Sid Groupie", not "couple"!! :oops:

I'm still curious as to who that might be… I will take a guess at … Brian??

sidcollector User avatar
Site Admin

Another Sid Groupie is Mary Jane
Brian is BridYYC

Follow us on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sidcollectors/131746530235106

Have a question on collecting: info@sidcollectors.com
Have an unknown item, not listed in SidCLOPEDIA: tips@sidcollectors.com

Sidcollector - Robin

Thanks for clearing that up, Robin! :D

Return to General Topics