Board index GENERAL General Topics pricing tiles

pricing tiles

Post Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:11 pm

I have some rare tiles for sale, two Iron Angels, Neptune and maybe another 2. How do I price them and which site is best?

Post Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:53 am

LuEleison, I would suggest you check your tiles in our SidCLOPEDIA (top of page) to see their market value. Good Luck.
Image It's Grr-reat To Be A Florida Gator! Image

Post Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:46 pm

SouthernCharm wrote:
LuEleison, I would suggest you check your tiles in our SidCLOPEDIA (top of page) to see their market value. Good Luck.

I have two angels, the rarest in the Iron series. I saw it listed for $1,000 - I paid $35. Who pays that kind of money.

Post Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:32 pm

I sent you a PM =)

Post Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:28 pm
sidcollector User avatar
Site Admin

Great finds, those iron angel's are very valuable. Did you find them at a thrift store! I usually recommend ebay if you want maximum dollar for them. The more competition, the higher the price will be. Congrats again on the great finds!

Follow us on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sidcollectors/131746530235106

Have a question on collecting: info@sidcollectors.com
Have an unknown item, not listed in SidCLOPEDIA: tips@sidcollectors.com

Sidcollector - Robin

Post Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:38 pm

The store I bought my blocks from was going out of business. I couldn’t resist anything from Sid so I bought the two angels and a metallic rosette for cheap. I bought Neptune thinking it was St. Paul at the original price of $75. I notice some other blocks I have that are triple in price. I want other tiles but cannot afford them right now.

Post Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:44 am

I will post the tiles I have with all the info by Friday to all who have emailed me. Thanks

Return to General Topics