Board index GENERAL General Topics Irishman is back in the house

Irishman is back in the house

Post Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:45 am

Hello All,

It has been years since I have touched base here in the land of Sid. Hope all is well. I am happy to see you are all still buying and selling tiles. With a bit of controversy too I see. :roll: This site popped up on my Facebook page today so I thought I would come back and take a look. I had to scroll back to the early threads in '08 to find a post by me to remember what user name I had.

Still collecting myself but slowed down a lot over the past 6 years or so. The economy was a b*tch on the pocketbook and my favorite local seller shut down. Found a new one I liked just over a year ago and she is actually an old high school classmate. Small world. Still love to give tiles as gifts for special occasions and bring new collectors into the fold.

Drop me a line to say hi or friend me on Facebook if you are so inclined. Mention sidcollectors in request so I know who you are.

Allen McCormick aka Irishman
Just continue to smile and nod like you know what I am talking about...

Post Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:37 am

Welcome back to the "World of Sid Collecting", Allen. The economy has hurt a lot of our pocketbooks and I think Facebook has slowed down activity on several message boards, including this one as well. It's nice to know Robin has kept SidCollectors board active as it still is a great place to buy and sell and share our love for Sid Tiles. ~Beverly
Image It's Grr-reat To Be A Florida Gator! Image

Post Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:14 pm

Welcome back Irishman! It's good to hear from you. :D

Return to General Topics