Board index GENERAL General Topics Contact Us

Contact Us

Post Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:11 am
sidcollector User avatar
Site Admin

If you have any questions on Sid Dickens Memory Blocks, the board or SidCLOPEDIA, don't hesitate to contact us - info@sidcollectors.com

Post Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:16 pm

I have just purchased my first set of tiles and heard there are special hangers that can be purchased. Where do I get them? Thanks.

Linda

Post Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:48 pm
sidcollector User avatar
Site Admin

cillaalso wrote:
I have just purchased my first set of tiles and heard there are special hangers that can be purchased. Where do I get them? Thanks.

Linda

Here you go... They will make your Sid Dickens earth quake proof...
Robin

http://www.sidsavers.com/

Follow us on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sidcollectors/131746530235106

Have a question on collecting: info@sidcollectors.com
Have an unknown item, not listed in SidCLOPEDIA: tips@sidcollectors.com

Sidcollector - Robin

Post Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:42 pm

I have tried to find info about
T-125~Medieval Tree of Life and it doesn't show up. What is the value of it? I see Tree of Life but not the T-125~Medieval Tree of Life. I am I doing something wrong? How do I know the value if it isn't in the product list to search? Help..I am new at this..I have 9 tiles in total and this is just the first one I searched. Thanks, lindylu56 (Linda)
Carpe Diem

Post Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:28 pm

Linda,

Welcome to the board. I am not sure how you attempted to enter the number. However, it should be entered as T125.

Below is the link to T125.

http://www.sidcollectors.com/catalog/in ... idnum=T125
Kimberly

“You can always tell what kind of a person a man really thinks you are by the earrings he gives you" Audrey Hepburn

Post Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:38 pm
sidcollector User avatar
Site Admin

lindylu56 wrote:
I have tried to find info about
T-125~Medieval Tree of Life and it doesn't show up. What is the value of it? I see Tree of Life but not the T-125~Medieval Tree of Life. I am I doing something wrong? How do I know the value if it isn't in the product list to search? Help..I am new at this..I have 9 tiles in total and this is just the first one I searched. Thanks, lindylu56 (Linda)

As kimberly mentioned, if you remove the dash, you will get the correct results. We also use 3 digits for all blocks. So if you have a T54, enter it T054.

You can also search by keyword. For example, enter "TREE", and every block with TREE (in the title) will come up.

Let us know, if you need any more help!
Robin

Follow us on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sidcollectors/131746530235106

Sidcollector - Robin

Post Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:34 pm

i have tried to upload my tiles to "market value" four different times and even though I follow the instructions I can never get it to upload. I keep doing it thinking that I will find the key, but I am beginning to think that I am really stupid. I can't even get the test to work. Help, please!

Post Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:01 am
sidcollector User avatar
Site Admin

mackieo wrote:
i have tried to upload my tiles to "market value" four different times and even though I follow the instructions I can never get it to upload. I keep doing it thinking that I will find the key, but I am beginning to think that I am really stupid. I can't even get the test to work. Help, please!

Try this session number out:

Looks like somebody was playing with the test session, and deleted the blocks. Which is why it can't be accessed.

Try this.......... Start with sid number and hit add. Then enter another and hit add, etc. When finished enter your last tile number but DONT HIT ADD. Hit SAVE SESSION AND UPLOAD. Then make sure you write down your session number on the next screen. Once you create a session number, then you access your account on the bottom options. Hit GET SESSION DETAILS to monitor your market value account, or hit ADD/DELETE SESSION DETAILS to modify your account.

Thanks
Robin

Sidcollector - Robin

Post Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:39 pm

Robin, I followed your instructions to the letter, and I failed to get a session number. I was very careful. Maybe it's my computer--any other ideas? Thanks,
Mackie

Post Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:42 pm
sidcollector User avatar
Site Admin

mackieo wrote:
Robin, I followed your instructions to the letter, and I failed to get a session number. I was very careful. Maybe it's my computer--any other ideas? Thanks,
Mackie

Pretty strange. Can't hurt to try a different web browser like Firefox, or Opera, etc. Can you bring up the test session (new number) I listed above?

Robin

Sidcollector - Robin

Post Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:33 pm

sidcollector wrote:
If you have any questions on Sid Dickens Memory Blocks, the board or SidCLOPEDIA, don't hesitate to contact us - info@sidcollectors.com

I have a lot of interest in some of my rare tiles and believe they will increase even more by spring. My Neptune is the most asked about and will allow me to buy tiles I like better. I’m in a quandary because I love so many of them. I was wondering if Sid will ever do a tile of Dante or if the The Renaissance/Mediaeval Ages are truly over and never again reborn through Sid.
I don’t know if anyone contacts you for the the rarest of tiles but if they do I have two of the Iron angel tiles which I saw selling at $4,000.
Thanks

Post Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:55 pm

Good day,

I am looking at purchasing a sid box on ebay. I am very apprehensive about doing so after reading some horror stories. Does this site have a list of sellers to stay away from?

Thank you for your time!

Post Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:53 pm

The Memory Boxes were made with two different styles of bases.

Return to General Topics