Board index REPAIR & INFO FROM THE SID DOCTOR! Ask the Sid Doctor? About Repairs... COMING SOON!

COMING SOON!

Post Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:56 pm
sidcollector User avatar
Site Admin

Before and after photos, and general information on having your block repaired.

Post Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:49 pm

I can be reached via email at middiemama7@msn.com.

I have rules for repairs to protect future buyers from receiving a tile that has been restored undisclosed.All repairs will be posted via photos before and after.

If tile is being restored prior to sale the sellers ID will be disclosed as well,which has been comman practice of myself for repairs.

Owners of tiles that are repaired agree to disclose any and all damage repaired at time of any future sales.

I am trying not to use a stamp on restored tiles to show they have been restored,as I feel it takes away from the tile,but should I have any future problems with undisclosed repairs I will stamp as I see fit all tiles that come for repair.

Pictures of repairs are soon to be posted........I have repaired hundreds of them and only had 3 that I could not repair..........
Beer...........It's not just for breakfast anymore.

Post Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:51 am

Now, if only Brian would take a fly-by-night course on plastic surgery us Ho's would have it made! Mind you, I don't know if I would like the idea of the before and after pics!

Post Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:57 am

Geeez Jen...........we all think the before picture looks fine.........why change a good thing.
Beer...........It's not just for breakfast anymore.

Post Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:06 am

Brian, I have seen a few photographs of the repairs that you have made and I must say that I am in awe of your work. You are truly an asset to all collectors.

Post Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:55 pm

Brian is definitely one in a .......zillion. We could never replace him so we definitely need to keep him happy and follow every one of his rules!!!! Dr. Brian totally ROCKS!!!!!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Suzy

Post Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:55 pm

Brian, that's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me.........you're a doll.......Cindy he's a keeper!

Return to Ask the Sid Doctor? About Repairs...