Board index REPAIR & INFO FROM THE SID DOCTOR! Ask the Sid Doctor? About Repairs... no more repairs

no more repairs

Post Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:37 am

high guys i will not be able to do anymore repairs to tiles......my wife of 13 years left me yesturday because here and my son cannot get along........i am now homeless and have no where or no one to go or help me ..........please take car of your tiles,sidsavers are waht i recomend to keep them safe to the wall..........tahnks and please take care.....brian
Beer...........It's not just for breakfast anymore.

Post Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:09 am

Brian,
I am very sorry to read about this. I hope that this situation will turn around for you. Please keep in touch.
Allen

:allen:

Post Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:29 am
sidcollector User avatar
Site Admin

Brian, very sorry to hear about the current situation. You know I have the upmost respect for you, as does everybody else in the community. The work you have done, will never be forgotten. I hope you can rejoin us at some point in the future. Until then you will be greatly missed.

I will keep you, Cindy and your son in my thoughts. If you ever need anything, please let me know.
Robin

Follow us on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sidcollectors/131746530235106

Have a question on collecting: info@sidcollectors.com
Have an unknown item, not listed in SidCLOPEDIA: tips@sidcollectors.com

Sidcollector - Robin

Post Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:31 pm

Brian,
My thoughts and prayers are with you, Cindy and your son during this difficult time. I do hope things work out for all of you.
DeeDee

Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:10 pm

My heart goes out to all of you at this most difficult time. Will certainly miss you.

Helen
"Dream as if you will live forever, live as if you'll die today"
-James Dean-

Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:40 pm

Brian,

I am so sorry to hear this and know only too well how you must be feeling - as with everyone else, my thoughts are with you - and Cindy.

With warmest regards and my deepest best wishes

Robyn

Post Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:29 am

I can't believe I'm reading this :cry2: ...I'm so very sorry for all of you and wish you all the best in the difficulties you are facing.I will have a new appreciation every time I look at the tile you repaired so perfectly for me, and hope that we will get you back again sometime in the future.

Post Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:50 pm

I have been so busy with life and work that I just now saw this,sent you and Cindy PMs.I am so sad over this and shocked.Big hugs to all three of you and I will keep you guys in my thoughts

Return to Ask the Sid Doctor? About Repairs...