Board index REPAIR & INFO FROM THE SID DOCTOR! Ask the Sid Doctor? About Repairs... Repair process

Repair process

Post Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:26 am

Could someone let me know about the process to get Sid Tiles repaired? I purchased a large block and several came broken due to poor packaging. I'm hoping to salvage them and am unsure of how to contact the Sid Doctor. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me! :)

Post Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:36 pm

The Sid Doctor is Brian Zinn, B Zinn1 on this board. You can send him a private message or email through the board and he will respond.

He does excellent work.
Allen

:allen:

Post Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:07 am

I can totally agree with what Allen has said. I had PQ15 which I thought would never be the same and Dr Brian repaired it for me and there is no way you can tell it was broken. It was just incredible.
People are butterflies in the wind, Some can fly higher than others; but each one flies the best it can. Why compare one against the other? Each one is different! Each one is special! Each one is beautiful!

Post Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:39 pm

Yep I am here.......

Been down with a chest infection for a few weeks......doctors ordered me to quit smoking a year ago......I pushed it a bit to far,been sick all year it feels.......but good news I on day 8 now and still not smoking.....lol

My email is siddoctor@comcast.net

Send me pictures of the damaged tiles so I know what I am in for.Cost ranges for $20-$50,and hsipping back home......but it depends on damage,most area jsut $20,never raised my prices over the years,it keeps me busy.Adult ADHD is a pain....lol

Only been a couple of tiles I couldn't fix over the years.....coming up on the 1000th tile it looks like by summer.No worries of me not sending tiles back,they always make it back home,got lots of referances.....lots.....it is my service to the collectors.

Brian
Beer...........It's not just for breakfast anymore.

Return to Ask the Sid Doctor? About Repairs...