Board index REPAIR & INFO FROM THE SID DOCTOR! Ask the Sid Doctor? About Repairs... this weeks news.........

this weeks news.........

Post Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:21 pm

Well I have been busy.........very busy.......and have not posted pictures of the latest repairs.......but to be honest our camera is dying and is not taking very good photos anymore......time to hit up Best Buy and get a nice new Canon.........

I have about a dozen tiles here and two special pieces that arrived that I will post photos of this weekend...........at least 4 go home this weekend...........and more by mid next week.........sorry about the long wait times on the repairs.........with so many here it slows me down.......and I have been under the weather with a torn shoulder for a bout 3 weeks......and I cannot take pain meds......and to be honest I dare not drink enough beer to make the pain ease up........

In case people are wondering I am allergic to the buffers/binders found in about 90% of the medicines on the market......my body has a bad reaction to them and makes me nausious from head to toe........... :cry:

Doctors beleive it is from my days using drugs.......my body thinks it is getting high and rejects it.............can't take cold meds even...........
Beer...........It's not just for breakfast anymore.

Post Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:02 am

Poor thing,sorry to hear your down and out.Did those 4 Sids that you and the misses had that were repairs find their owner that went AWOL?? I am stunned nobody would be contacting you for them :shock: I am trying to think of the owners name but for the life of me cant

Post Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:49 am

Yeah we have been in contact with the owner. Just have to get timing right.

Return to Ask the Sid Doctor? About Repairs...