Board index REPAIR & INFO FROM THE SID DOCTOR! Ask the Sid Doctor? About Repairs... Aug repairs

Aug repairs

Post Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:51 pm

Hello I will be uploading pictures of new challages to the picture gallery Zindy

Post Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:27 pm

getting started

repairs started
Beer...........It's not just for breakfast anymore.

Post Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:53 am
sidcollector User avatar
Site Admin

WOW... Did these fall off a wall.. Great Job Dr. Brian..

Follow us on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sidcollectors/131746530235106

Have a question on collecting: info@sidcollectors.com
Have an unknown item, not listed in SidCLOPEDIA: tips@sidcollectors.com

Sidcollector - Robin

Post Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:17 pm

Yes these are ones that met the floor very abruptly.........they are gonna be a challenge......I am also makeing 2....yes 2 Icons back from green to normal......well as normal as they can get.....I am on week 2 of them.....they are looking better....but still not good....takes a lot of work.....and I did it for a dear friend.....cannot say no to a friend....

Post Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:19 pm

the Icon Mother and child was actually shipped to the owner in a Manila envelope......yes another one.....makes me sick....I took it on just to make the owner not feel a total loss.....the seller and ebay have been no help.......I will make it new again ......it is alot of hard work and very tiny brushes to get the crack to go away......lots of work......but in the end it will go home good as new or very close......

Post Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:46 pm

I just wish mine was broken like that instead of DESTROYED!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck there Dr Zinn

Post Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:41 pm

Here are a few update photos.......these were some tough ones to get together......not quite finished with them but this is a months work.......well not quite a month......been working too hard at work and too little time at home......

And the next one......
There are also many others here for repair and several going home this week and may more by the end of next week God willing.......ad of course about a dozen more on the way......LOL

Return to Ask the Sid Doctor? About Repairs...